• Experience in planning and management on regional Distribution potential system
.• Good knowledge on TCP/IP architecture, IP protocols and VOIP protocols, UMTS and 2G, 3G and 3.5G Mobil technologies.
• Over seven months of electronic maintenance in a petrochemical plant. • Electronic Engineer, at Technological of Bolivar University, Cartagena, Colombia. • Electrical Engineer, at Technological of Bolivar University, Cartagena Colombia. • Bilingual Spanish and English. • Self driven, analytic, creative, strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Planning and network architecture department (Electricaribe SA.)
• Responsible of monitoring the asset load levels in high and medium voltage.
• Monitoring the currents balance of the distributions circuits.
• Support the area of planning in high voltage (110kv-66kv).
Colombia Movil Tigo (Ingytelcom)
Maintenance department (Mexichem S.A.S.)
• Responsible of the roll out equipment Ericsson and Raisecom for the Tigo (Colombia Movil) 4G (HSPA+) network at Cartagena.
• Responsible of the weekly and monthly quality management indicator`s (using SAP software). • Review and Commissioning of Foundation Fieldbus communications at a DCS (Distributed Control System) CS3000 Yokowaga in a petrochemical plant.